Marshall signing

Having enjoyed a successful loan spell at the club during January 2008 from Blue Square Premier side Grays Athletic, Mark Marshall, the electric, fleet-footed winger has now completed a permanent transfer.

Mark, 20, was also voted Eastleigh's player of the month for January by the Spitfires' fans on a poll at http://www.eastleighfc.blogspot.com.

Reaction to the signing from the messageboard:

MichaelEFC – "Mark Marshall is potentially a very exciting signing. He has got unbelievable pace and in the games I've seen him in he has always been one of our better players."

yorkiev – "Well I for one am really pleased he has signed for us. He is a great asset, also I thought he showed a bit of a personality on Saturday.

I would go so far as to say, I think he has as good, if not greater potential the Damien Scannell. His ball control is every bit as good I even think he gets past more defenders than Damien did.

When Matt Hann came on we had real width and looked very dangerous on both wings and that my fine friends is what you need in this league.

So a great big welcome to MARK MARSHALL.(Eddie)"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Richard Hill

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.