Fan request

Hi,

I am a season ticket holder with you and am about to set off on a 4250 mile bicycle trip across USA. I will be raising money to buy a disabled boy a specially adapted bicycle. However, what I wondered was if there is anyone willing to text me the results until the end of the season, being in fairly remote areas I will not be able to access a computer regularly. The last game I can attend will be 27 January, I'm willing to pay for the texts.

If also you are able give any publicity to this ride it would be most appreciated, please visit our web site www.bike4gus.com.

Many thanks

Tony Thompson

1 Kensington Close, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh, SO50 6NS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.

Richard Hill