Taggart is staying

Tony TaggartEASTLEIGH have agreed terms with winger Tony Taggart to return to the club on a permanent basis.

After two years with the Spitfires, Taggart signed for BSB Premier outfit Newport County during the summer but has been back on loan at the Silverlake for the last two months.

The 29-year-old Londoner was outstanding in Eastleigh's last match, a 1-1 draw at Woking, which went a long way to persuading the club that he should stay.

Taggart previously played for Baird at Havant & Waterlooville and the Eastleigh boss said: "This is the third time I've signed him. I like him. He knows what's expected and Taggs has always said I get the best out of him.

"He was outstanding at Woking, so when I had to go to a board meeting to discuss his future it gave me a bit more credence."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Richard Hill

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.