Eastleigh sign Josh Hare

23-year-old defender Josh Hare has signed a one-year deal with Eastleigh to become Andy Hessenthaler’s second signing of the summer.

Hare was most recently at Maidstone United in the National League and has also played for Leatherhead, Eastbourne Borough, and Gillingham.

Upon signing for the Spitfires, Josh said: “I am really pleased to join Eastleigh. A major factor for me was the chance to join a full-time club. 

"Being able to concentrate on my football every day was a no-brainer.

“I am an ambitious player and the club are equally as ambitious. 

"We all want to be successful here and hopefully we can achieve our targets.

“I am a hard worker firstly and more than happy to get up and down the wing. I like to be positive and get forward as much as I can.”

Eastleigh boss Andy Hessenthaler said: “I am delighted to secure the services of Josh. 

"He is young, versatile and attacking. He is exactly the type of player we want to bring to the club.

“His ambitions match the playing squad and the club as a whole. 

"Everyone is pulling in the right direction.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Richard Hill

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.