Strevens named new Eastleigh manager

Ben Strevens has been appointed as Eastleigh manager following a succesful spell as interim boss.

Strevens said: "After hearing the news on Friday, I can’t wait to get started now.

"I’m really looking forward to the job, it’ll be a hard job but I’m really looking forward to it.

“My first two games in caretaker charge, I’ll be the first to admit I wasn’t happy with the performances or the results but the boys have responded with their performances away at Halifax and then two real good results against two real good sides (Leyton Orient and Salford).

“Really, it’s the boys who got me this job and opportunity, I just want to carry on the good work and keep improving.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Richard Hill

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.