Riviere: "I'm here to win the league"


" I do get a few goals during the course of a season and I've scored better than that one," smiled Riviere, who says his nifty footwork stems back to his days of playing out wide.

"Before last season when I moved to central midfield, I played wide right so I'm used to running at people," he revealed. "Today's was one of those goals where, if you caught it right, it was always going in. I aim to get at least ten goals this season.

"It was a tough game today, opening games always are. Cambridge played it long, but we got an early goal and, after a good pre-season defensively, we're confident we can hold teams and not concede too many.

"I've got high expectations for Eastleigh. I'm here to win the league. That's the be all and end all for me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Richard Hill

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.