McAllister very happy to be back at Eastleigh

Craig McAllister on his Eastleigh return:


"I’m very happy to be back. It came out of the blue a little bit to be honest."

"I’ve been speaking to a few clubs the last week or two and then a call came between myself and the owner and it was too good an opportunity to say no to."

"It’s nice to back in amongst where I always wanted to be really as it all started for me here."

"Hopefully I can come in and help this side climb up the table, where it should be and only time will tell with that."

"A lot of players have come and gone. Managers have come and gone. Not a lot more has changed, there’s still members of staff that are here that I remember from my time here."

"The nucleus of it has stayed the same but a lot of changes have happened – the playing squad, the managers, and now we’re trying to get some stability and hopefully that will happen now."

"It’s good to be straight in and involved, whether I play or not [against Tranmere at home on Saturday] I’m not too sure. I’ve got to hit the ground running. I’ve come here and I’ve not played a lot of football this season so there’s a little bit of pressure on me and there’ll be a bit expected of me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Richard Hill

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.